The Phrase that Pays! – Airsoft Safety Foundation Edition
June 19, 2012
Good day everyone, it’s me Andrew. After a long conversation with my bosses, we are doing a special edition of “The Phrase that Pays”. As you might be aware, there are numerous politicians try to ruin the sport of airsoft by banning it. Airsoft Safety Foundation (ASF) has fought for the airsoft community since day 1. To thank Airsoft Safety Foundation, Airsoft GI rented a dunk tank and have Bob “The Axe Man” Hildebrand in the dunk tank. Customers had 3 tries to dunk bob into the dunk tank for just $1. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to ASF.
For this “The Phrase that Pays” giveaway, we are going to give out this HSS Floatation Vest Bob was wearing during the event. The vest will be signed by Bob himself! Also, Airsoft GI will be donating the money to ASF on the winner’s behalf! This is not only a cool vest, but it is also very meaningful.
Rules & Regulations
- Read the articles on www.airsoftgitv.com
- Collect all 6 words from the articles
- Put those 6 words in order to form the phrase
- Must be an Airsoft GI Facebook Fan
- Must share each article on your Facebook Wall
- The person who answers the Airsoft GI Facebook status correctly on Friday 07/13/2012 12pm PST, will be the winner
- Share this status on your facebook wall
- US only, Winner must have a valid United States Address
So if you would like to win this awesome meaningful vest which Bob signed and wore, check back on the GITV Blog and read the articles!