Smooth Move from Madbull with new Lube
July 7, 2009
Keep your gearbox running smooth with Madbull’s new Lube.
It’s made in Germany so you know its good stuff…
MadBull Piston Lubricant: (white color one)
Made in Germany
Selected by our engineers for Airsoft AEG pistons.
– Colorless transparent and non-melting lubricating grease.
– Silicone oil based lubricating grease to lower down internal friction.
– Apart from a long service life it offers a good release effect and good film formation.
– Protect rubber parts from embrittling and to give plastics good sliding characteristics.
– Comes with good dielectric properties and resistance to high or low temperatures as well as hot and cold water. It is also compatible with rubber and plastics
– No health hazards. (Not eatable)
Best quality and selection for Airsoft piston
Temperature: – 40°C to +200°C
Apply to the UBA regulations
Resistant to hot and cold water
Excellent compatibility with plastics and elastomers
MadBull Gear Lubricant: (Black color one)
Made in Germany
Selected by our engineers for Airsoft AEG gear.
– Excellent lubricant for large open gear drives operating under heavy loads and high circumferential speeds
– High operational reliability for gear even under adverse dynamic or thermal conditions and long re-lubrication intervals
Operation temperature +5°C to +200 °C
Thermal stability –30°C to 250°C
High lubricant film pressure resistance
Excellent wear and corrosion protection
Without hardening or brittling of lubricant film
Contains no bituminous ingredients, solvents or toxic heavy metals