July 7, 2009
Keep your gearbox running smooth with Madbull’s new Lube.
It’s made in Germany so you know its good stuff…
MadBull Piston Lubricant: (white color one)
Made in Germany
Selected by our engineers for Airsoft AEG pistons.
– Colorless transparent and non-melting lubricating grease.
– Silicone oil based lubricating grease to lower down internal friction.
– Apart from a long service life it offers a good release effect and good film formation.
– Protect rubber parts from embrittling and to give plastics good sliding characteristics.
– Comes with good dielectric properties and resistance to high or low temperatures as well as hot and cold water. It is also compatible with rubber and plastics
– No health hazards. (Not eatable)
Best quality and selection for Airsoft piston
Temperature: – 40°C to +200°C
Apply to the UBA regulations
Resistant to hot and cold water
Excellent compatibility with plastics and elastomers
MadBull Gear Lubricant: (Black color one)
Made in Germany
Selected by our engineers for Airsoft AEG gear.
– Excellent lubricant for large open gear drives operating under heavy loads and high circumferential speeds
– High operational reliability for gear even under adverse dynamic or thermal conditions and long re-lubrication intervals
Operation temperature +5°C to +200 °C
Thermal stability –30°C to 250°C
High lubricant film pressure resistance
Excellent wear and corrosion protection
Without hardening or brittling of lubricant film
Contains no bituminous ingredients, solvents or toxic heavy metals