NEW From SOCOM Gear: Timberwolf Licensed by Lone Wolf
December 12, 2011
SOCOM Gear proudly introduces the Timberwolf designed and licensed by Lone Wolf Distributors.
The Timberwolf is designed to be 100% compatible with original Glock parts, but is custom designed with improved features.
Among the improvements are a choice of 2 quick change grips, rounded trigger guard, extended beaver tail, round mag catch, improved checkering, higher grip angle and an improved rail system.
Moreover, many claim it is better than any double stack 1911 offered! Install the swelled grip and try to decide, is it an XD or a Sig. Either way, it takes less than a second to try them both.
Enjoy this great invention and play safe!
1. 2 size of quick change grips
2. 2 magazine butt plates for your collection!
3. Polymer frame and Aluminum frame
4. External 1:1 scale as Timberwolf
5. High capacity magazine hold 24 rounds 6mm Airsoft BBs.
6. Strong kick high power recoil
7. Hopup system integrated
8. Ergonomic angle for quick aiming and shooting
9. Picatinny rail for tactical accessories mounting
10. Rounded trigger guard, extended beaver tail, round mag catch, and improved checkering.
More Photos & Info: www.socomgear.com/timberwolf